It's nearly here!
There's still time....
- Bake - bread, jams, jellies, cookies, cakes, pies.....
- Crafts - all you crafty people need to be working on seasonal and other type crafts.
- Post flyers! You can download the flyer or pick them up from the table at the back of the sanctuary.
If you have craft items or baked goods that you would like to drop off before Saturday, Jean Porter will be at the church from 3-5pm and 6-7pm on Friday.
Also needed is help with putting out signs on Friday and/or Sat. depending on the weather.
Lastly, if you are unable to do any of the above things, please tell all your friends about the Marketplace! The best way to publicize the Marketplace is by inviting people to come by. That personal touch! Especially promote the sale of pumpkins by the youth and the soup lunch. Homemade soups by Susie Mallard-Barnes and Peggy Davis and Sandra Cox will be featured.
- Sara Loeppert UPAVIM (Fair trade organization)
- Pat Smith Decorative baskets, Christmas item
- Carole Morris Aprons, pillow cases, crayon rolls
- Joyce Watkins One-of-kind items made from repurposed fabric - scarves, bags, women's, teens and baby clothes
- Connie Greene Tupperware
- Jan Valletta Hand built and wheel turned clay items inspired by nature
- Kristine Ashwood/10thousand Villages Handcrafted items from around the world
- Diane St. Pierre Blankets, wall art, coasters, nightlights
- Bebe Barnes booth for Broughton HS Family Food Pantry
- Ben Covington jewelry that incorporates wood
- Lynne Brock trendy crocheted and knitted items