Did you know…
…we have five ministries that call Fairmont home?
- Raleigh Wesley Foundation
- Parents Morning Out
- Stop Hunger Now
- Carolina Interfaith Task Force on Central America (CITCA)
- The Martin Luther King, Jr., All Children’s Choir
…that there are sixteen “12-step” groups that meet here each week?
… that there are seven kinds of addiction addressed by the various groups, the bulk of which are for alcohol and drug addiction.
… that our home becomes home to families through Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network? Three times a year, 3 families will move in, and receive safe lodging, good food, encouragement, prayers – hospitality.
… the following groups also gather here.
- Amnesty International
- Spiritual Self Training
- International Bible Study
- Other groups doing advocacy for a range of issues